a day on the green
AAMI approached us with the brief of ‘provide an exclusive and premium offering for their members via the AAMI Lucky Club ® – an exclusive club limited to a select group of AAMI members’.
At the time AAMI’s customer retention strategy was primarily focussed on utilising sporting events (rugby, tennis, and racing). After we considered existing relationships and analysed their business requirements, we opted for something different, a unique lifestyle event – a day on the green.
AAMI loved it, offering new audiences it complements existing activities and is
- On target with mainstream Australia, audiences generally aged 35-65 and in middle to high socio economic groups throughout the country
- 30+ intimate live events around Australia set under the sky of some of the world’s most beautiful vineyards
- Capability to provide an enduring partnership and well planned platform for AAMI to reward their customers – pre, during and post event
- Amazing six month concert series that includes fabulous outdoor music, high quality food, and delicious wine, the perfect environment to provide a strong brand experience
The relationship between AAMI and a day on the green ensued –
- An exclusive AAMI online environment for AAMI Lucky Club ® members to purchase pre sale tickets to each event (over 30+ each season)
- Reserved area for AAMI ticket holders
- Express entry priority bar line and VIP car parking for AAMI Lucky Club members
- On ground signage and customer management
- VIP corporate hospitality for AAMI’s clients and premium members
- Onstage shout-out promotion and consumer engagement to AAMI Lucky Club Members
The partnership, now in it’s fifth season (2017-18) has provided AAMI customers unparalleled access to international touring artists such as Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, Cyndi Lauper and Blondie – deep customer engagement, a high value investment and excellent customer retention for the business.